Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Not to be forgotten...

As I said I've been posting over in the Lone Wolf blog.

At this point I am almost through the discussion of how the color transformation process functions - so that will be out of the way.

As for our product APX Raster Pro and AFP - the combination of these is currently functioning - though with a slightly less general set of transforms than described on Lone Wolf.

At this point we are actively looking for Beta testers and such for this AFP product.

I hope to finish up the Lone Wolf stuff within a week or two and return to this part of the blog.

1 comment:

  1. I do agree with all the ideas you have presented in your post. They're really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for newbies. Could you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.
    afp viewer online

    ReplyDelete